Looking for the rare breed of left brain/right brain to join our growing team. This position seeks a candidate that can design and program beautiful solutions for our clients.
As a graphic designer/front end developer at thinkdm2, you will be responsible for working with other developers and designers in creating various Wordpress websites, microsites, HTML emails and HTML5 banner ads—both design and programming. Depending on the projects in the studio, you will receive an occasional print project to work on.
We work hard, but we also play hard—and when possible, we do both. Our studio is a place of business, but we keep it casual. That means shorts and t-shirts in the summertime, hoodies and jeans in the winter time. If you prefer to wear a shirt and tie everyday, go for it.
The only thing we require—besides the list of qualifications below—is a sense of humor.
Still interested? Great. Take a read of the specifics below, and if it sounds like you, apply now!
- 5 years of agency experience as a graphic designer
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Write standards-compliant code that works across multiple browsers and platforms
- Take Adobe Creative Suite files and bring them to life as a unified, functional, responsive experience on desktop and mobile platforms
- Work with content management systems such as WordPress, including implementation and theme customization
- Knowledge of design principles, typography, user interfaces, Web standards and usability
- The ability to solve problems, adapt quickly and learn new technologies as needed
- Knowledge of server-side scripting languages such as PHP and MySQL
- Experience with video editing software such as Adobe Premier or Final Cut Pro
- Experience with visual effects software such as Adobe After Effects
Please send resume and samples of both design work and websites to David Annunziato at David@thinkdm2.com